Friday 18 June 2010

Where in the world are David and Kate today? In a comfortable hotel in Santiago de Compostela

OK, so this really will be short, and there really will be no picture. Maybe some tomorrow. I am here. Kate is safely here (Ryanair proudly on time). Hotel is nice. Weather is nice. We have been into the centre of Santiago and eaten a light lunch, and I have collected my Compostela. So, I am now an official completed pilgrim. We're back at the hotel now, taking a rest and a long soak. I think that will be all for now. Happy, peaceful and thoughtful.

5 comments:

  1. Well done! Delighted for you both. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful.
    Laus Deo.
    With many many blessings for you BOTH
    +Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw it right through to the end. Well done good and faithful servant. But running the race doesn't stop here - and you know it Revs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I'm so proud of you and a little jealous! Love to both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done David, it's been a long ride, great Job, God bless
    Simon

    ReplyDelete